Saturday, November 10, 2007

Transporting Livestock.....


Is it just me, or are goats more on the transit paths?
I went to Colorado over the last week and I saw a number of goats in the back of trucks. I was lucky to get this picture when I was getting gas.
It was funny, cause the guy that was driving the truck saw me with my phone, but he didn't know I was taking the picture. I said hi and I think he thought I was flirting. (He was an older Navaho man.) He even tried to wash my windshield. I laughed and enjoyed the goats. They seemed content to travel around in the back of the truck.
It was funny.
Goats in a truck..... Could that be the name of a new food?


1 comment:

The Pagets in Florida said...

Goats in a truck. I've got to move there or start the trend here. Now all I need is a truck. Ok, a goat too.

Laughing Yet?

Laughing Yet?