Tuesday, October 30, 2007


I went to a masquerade last Friday, October 26th. It was so much fun! Here is what the invite looked like. I couldn't get very good detail on it, but it is very professional looking. We went in and recognized no one. Everyone was in formal dress with masks on.
Here are a few shots of the girls I went with:

This is Heather Swallow. She went as a pirate. The rest of her costume was great, but I couldn't get a good detailed body shot.

This is Sonja Nelson. Great mask, huh? Her brother got it for her. It was a hit. Everyone loved it. Once again, I couldn't get a very good detailed body shot, so all you get is the mask shot of her.

And these are my roommates and I. Amy Perry is on the left, I'm in the middle, and Trisha Darrington is on the right. Aren't they beautiful? We had so much fun! My mask is like the formal ninja with a feather sticking up out of my hair. Random, but fun! I love dressing up. It was a blast.

All-in-all the night was a success. We had fun and we laughed a lot. I think the best part was getting ready. Girls just get so excited when they get to dress up. Even the tom-boy Jenny has fun getting fancy and girly.




Laughing Yet?

Laughing Yet?