Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pay it Forward...

PAY IT FORWARD:

"The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice--for you! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (I can only hope.)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It WILL be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be... it may be cards, a bookmark, something delicious, or a complete surprise to you (and me!)... who knows?
5. Most importantly you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can make me something but I can't pay it forward right now, not according to these guidelines at least.

Laughing Yet?

Laughing Yet?