Thursday, December 24, 2009

My thoughts....

It's been a while since I've written and I've been trying to think of anything that I could write about that would keep me writing......... so this is what I've come up with.
Movies.... I love them and want to work on them.  I love sharing my thoughts about them, but in order to be a movie critic, I'd have to watch a butt load of movies I would never care to watch, (like the scary, but unreal ones) and that is unwanted torture that I will never put myself through, so from here on out I will be adding movie reviews to my blog posts.  It might be all I write about for a while!

WARNING: I will write about everything in the movie, so spoilers are guaranteed....

I will also post about movies that I'm excited to see. And I will distinguish each by saying it is a REVIEW in the Title of the blog so you can choose to read it later if you want to watch the movie first.

I know there are not many followers of my blog, but if you are one, thanks for reading!
So here goes.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Laughing Yet?

Laughing Yet?