Sunday, November 23, 2008

Your address, not mine... ;)

I'm in need of an address book update. Please comment with your addresses!
Thanks and best wishes to all of you.

In answer to recent questions.

I'm applying to a bookbinding school in Boston called North Bennett Street School. It only accepts 6 people per year. The next year starts in August 2009. But I am planning on transfering out to an Olive Garden there, but I have to wait 6 months before they will let me transfer. So the soonest I can move out there is April. And I find out if I made it in by April. So everything will be decided in April. But I might wait and go there right before school starts in August and save money in Utah. It depends on the next few months.

Let me know if you'd like to know anything else.

No comments:

Laughing Yet?

Laughing Yet?