Saturday, December 15, 2007

Lynn. My Supergirl...

This is my niece Lynn. She turned 6 months on Dec. 4. She looks more like her dad then her sister Alyssa, who is a carbon copy of her mom.
Well, when I was home this past week, I had the opportunity to spend a lot more time with her then I ever have before. My camera has been broken, so I've been using my phone's camera, but now that my camera is fixed, I went camera happy. Although I got some great pictures of Lynn, I accidentally deleted them before uploading them to the computer.

I don't know how she does it, but her bib always gets rotated around so that it's on her back and it looks like she has a cape on. So I call her my Supergirl. I wish I had this picture, but it was one of the ones I erased, where she is on her belly with her arms and legs up in the air and it looks like she is flying. So, she really is Supergirl.


Isn't she so....CUTE! I had a picture of her sticking her tongue out, which she does all the time. She just sticks it out, not wiggling it or anything . Alyssa, her big sister used to stick her tongue out when she was a baby too, but her tongue would be going a million miles a minute. Must run in the family.

1 comment:

jenn said...

love it! (: miss you

Laughing Yet?

Laughing Yet?