Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Sudoku Challenge - Puzzle 1:Easy

Rules to play:
-Each row must contain the numbers 1-9.
-Each column must contain the numbers 1-9.
-Each box of 9 squares (Bold outline) must contain the numbers 1-9.
-NO box, column, or row can contain any duplicate numbers.
Got it?

I've been solving Sudoku puzzles for the past few years, but it wasn't until the last couple of weeks that I've found they have been a bit more constant in my life. Certain aspects at work caused me to play all-day.... Don't ask. But I found it a bit more addictive.

Now here is the challenge:
1. Solve
No more.

I'm going to post them at random. I have a lot of variety. We can work on them together. I hope you have fun. I hope you'll let me know how you're solving quests go.

2 comments:

Collector said...

My Mom is totally addicted to Sudoku. She does it in the car to keep from being a back seat driver. I know my dad appreciates the lack of comments. It's when she does them while she's talking on the phone to me that it bothers me.

Collector said...

And so there's a comment.

Laughing Yet?

Laughing Yet?