Thursday, February 4, 2010

REVIEW: Avatar

Avatar
-PG-13-
released December 18, 2009


This is the year for 3D movies.  So many movies have been 3D.  I hate wearing the glasses cause they squish my head, so I went to see this movie non-3D.  It was amazing.  I loved it so much that I went back a couple of days later to see it in 3D.  It was just as good.  The story and the vision was beautiful!!!!  WOW!!!  After the first 5 minutes of the movie I knew I would own it right when it came out.


I love to know how movies are made, so I went to the official website for Avatar and learned how this incredible vision came to life.  James Cameron created a camera that is meant to film in 3D.
How many people make their opinions of movies before they know all the details of it.  I have heard some say that they weren't all that impressed with the animation/CG elements in it.  Visit the site and see how involved the actors had to be to film this film.  


James Cameron, the director and the writer, dreamed of this vision before he made the motion picture, Titanic, but the technology at the time was not where he needed it to even try to make this film.  



The colors in this film were wonderful.  These are just a few pictures that show a glimpse of how extraordinary it truly is.   This movie is the reason why I love movies.  I am so glad that there are creative people in this world.  Thanks to James Cameron for sharing his vision with the world... 

1 comment:

Sally said...

wow. awesome movie reviews! i haven't heard of some, and have been wanting to see others. i also loved avatar! jason wants to go see it again since we watched it in 3D, but we were in row 2, so we left with headaches. but loved it!

Laughing Yet?

Laughing Yet?